Treatment Process Transducer / Probe
How to care in general transducer is intended for the use of all transducer. Cleaning is to remove all particles or contaminants from the transducer / probe. All transducer should be cleaned after completion of use, the following important steps prior to disinfection or sterilization carried out:
- Once the transducer / probe finishes are used, make sure the gel has been cleaned properly. Transducer should not be abandoned by soaking the gel.
- Remove cover all types of transducer, or the protective part of the transducer.
- Disconnect the transducer from the main ultrasound system.
- Use a soft cloth and wipe to remove any contaminants that are in the transducer or cable. Soaps, detergents or cleaning enzyme used must be in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Use a soft, dry cloth and clean. Rub transducer and cable until dry.